Arzuaga Crianza 2015 37,5 cl.

Arzuaga Crianza 2015 37,5 cl.

Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro
Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro elaborates this aged red wine in the D.O. Ribera del Duero (España) with tempranillo y cabernet sauvignon grapes.
Available
€8.59

50% discount on Shipping Cost

Coupon code: 50SHIP

3 - 14 business days

Depending on the country

Secure payment

Multiple payment methods

50% OFF on shipping cost

Orders >390€ & 12 bottles max.

Description

Arzuaga Crianza is the flagship of the Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro winery. It is made from the Tempranillo grape variety, 80% of which belongs to the La Maquinilla vineyard, located in the La Planta estate. This estate is known for its ancient vines at 911 metres above sea level. The other 20% comes from centenary vineyards in the province of Burgos. The red wine is completed with 5% cabernet sauvignon. The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks at a maximum temperature of 27C. Then it rests in French and American oak barrels for 16 months until the quality of the wine is optimal. The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks at a maximum temperature of 27C.

Tasting notes:
This red wine crianza shows a cherry red colour in the glass. The nose is very intense, dominated by fleshy fruity aromas such as red fruits. In the mouth it is voluminous, complex and mellow. Its intensity on the nose is transferred to the palate adding spicy and roasted flavours. We recommend serving at 16-18ºC. It pairs excellently with red meats, roasts, blue fish and soft cheeses.

Product Details

Capacity
37.5 cl.
Vintage
2015
Made by
Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro
Made in
Spain
Designation of Origin
D.O. Ribera del Duero
Proof
14% Vol.
Aging
Aged
Grape Variety
Cabernet Sauvignon
Tempranillo
TTO-33020

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.