• New
30.000 Maravedíes 2018 75 cl.

30.000 Maravedíes 2018 75 cl.

Bodega Marañones

Bodega Marañones produces this red wine in the D.O. Vinos de Madrid (Spain) with garnacha grapes.

Available
€11.95
Tax included

3 - 10 business days

Depending on the country

Secure payment

Multiple payment methods

50% discount on shipping cost

For orders over € 390

 

Red wine that blends all soils and orientations. The predominant grape variety is garnacha (90%) and the remaining 10% is made from local minority varieties. Called Comarca wine by the winery, the vineyard is located between 650 and 850 metres above sea level, with vines between 30 and 70 years old and organically farmed. The grapes are harvested by hand and fermented in wooden vats and stainless steel tanks. After that, the wine was aged in French oak vats for 8 months. 30.000 Maravedíes results in a balanced and fruity wine, with interesting spicy touches.

Vintage
2018
Made by
Bodega Marañones
Made in
Spain
Proof
14% Vol.
Elaboration
Organic Not Certified
Designation of Origin
D.O. Madrid
Grape Variety
Garnacha
TTO-34298
No reviews
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.