Royal Claret 2022 75 cl.Bodegas Franco Españolas
Bodegas Franco Españolas elaborates this young red wine in the D.O.C. Rioja (España) with tempranillo grapes.
Franco-Spanish Bodegas delights us with Royal Claret Elaborated exclusively with Tempranillo Grape in the Rioja origin denomination. This young wine is elaborated by a traditional system but with modern techniques. The alcoholic fermentation is performed 75% with a Upaled UVA must and the remaining 25% per carbonic maceration within the grape, which results in a more fruity and low wine in tannins. Once the fermentation is finished, it performs a 4-month aging of barrel and, com or minimum, 6 months in the bottle.
In view Shown red cherry with Touch to Rubí. It is light and fruity. In tasty and balanced mouth, with good persistence.
Rice, pasta, legumes, vegetables, white meats or in sauce, red meats and semi-sucuted cheeses
< p> We recommend serving 14-15ºC.
- 75 cl.
- Made by
- Bodegas Franco Españolas
- Made in
- Designation of Origin
- D.O.C. Rioja
- 13.5% Vol.
- Grape Variety