All types of wines are good, although each person has its preferences. In the filter of our online store you will find a section where you can select the aging of the wine. We have classified the wines in:
- Young wine: wines without aging, it means without going through the barrel. They will be fruity and fresh wines.
- Short aging (Roble): wines that have been in barrels or other containers for less than 1 year
- Crianza wine (Crianza): wines that have been between 1 and 2 years in barrel (depending on the Denomination of Origin). Wines with great aromatic potential in which aromas of fruit and wood are mixed.
- Long aging wine (Reserva): wines that have been between 1 and 3 years in barrel (depending on the Denomination of Origin). They are wines with smoky and balsamic touches, like tobacco or leather.
- Extra-long Aging wine (Gran Reserva): wines with a long aging, which provides more complex and deep aromas. We recommend decanting this type of wine one hour before consuming.