Roda Reserva Red wine rioja 2017 75 cl.

Roda Reserva 2019 75 cl.

Bodegas Roda & La Horra
Bodegas Roda & La Horra elaborates this old red wine in the D.O.C. Rioja (España) with tempranillo, graciano y garnacha grapes.

50% discount on Shipping Cost

Coupon code: 50SHIP

3 - 14 business days

Depending on the country

Secure payment

Multiple payment methods

50% OFF on shipping cost

Orders >390€ & 12 bottles max.


Roda reserve is the result of a wine blend from several different vineyards. The strains belong mostly to Haro and Limitrophical Peoples with a conducive climate for the maturation of the grape. From Roda Reserve 2016 110504 liters were produced which are aged in 14 months in French oak barrels. On the one hand, 40% are new barrels and the other 60% second use. The wine is fully stabilized: natural from egg whites. Finally, rest 30 months in a bottle rack before going on the market. In the Cup Roda Reserve is lived, with a red pillow. If we take it to the nose, the red fruit and fine touches of cinnamon and nail stands out. Already in the mouth, the cherry is still the protagonist with a dry point and a long and fresh finish. Service temperature: 16ºC.

Product Details

75 cl.
Made by
Bodegas Roda
Bodegas Roda & La Horra
Made in
Designation of Origin
D.O.C. Rioja
14.5% Vol.
Long Aging
Grape Variety
Robert Parker Rating
93 RP
Guía Peñín Rating
92 GP
James Suckling Rating
95 JS

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.